The Fitz WERC depends directly upon the Pajaro Valley Unified School District,Watsonville Wetlands Watch, and the City of Watsonville. Cooperation between these parties and the Oversight Committee, composed of one member from each party, makes programs at the WERC possible.
Other key collaborators in developing programming at the WERC include:
• The Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary (MBNMS) and the MERITO program
• The Monterey Bay Aquarium
• Elkhorn Slough Foundation
• Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve (ESNERR)
• Return of the Natives program at CSUMB
Watsonville Wetlands Watch encourages organizations to form and renew partnerships with us. We ask that interested organizations review our Partnership Guidelines (pdf 34KB) for more information.